Goodwyn, Mills, and Cawood Architect Gerald Clark stopped by WAFF 48 Studios today. He showed us how ANYONE can build a can structure. Try these steps at home to build a can pyramid:
1) Collect your cans.
2) Sort the cans by size and color.
3) Find a stable surface like a hardwood floor.
4) Make sure you have general purpose string, rubber bands, tape, scissors, and card board.
5) Line your cans into the shape of a large circle. Make sure all exterior cans have the same colors.
6) FOR EVERY TWO CAN STACKS...
A) Tie string around the top stack. (Use rubber bands for extra reinforcement if needed.)
B) Lay cardboard on top. (You may have to cut the cardboard to match the shape of your circle stack.) This will help stabilize the taller structures.
C) Decrease the size of the circle stack.
7) Keep building until you end up with one or two cans on top. CONGRATULATIONS!